Mezzanine manufacturer Steele Solutions continues to grow with the addition of marketing manager
Steele Solutions, Inc., Franklin, has hired Roberta Gorzek of New Berlin as marketing manager as part of the continued growth initiative of the manufacturer of industrial mezzanines, equipment platforms and other steel structures.
“We’re thrilled to have Roberta join our team,” said Kevin O’Neill, part owner of Steele Solutions and vice president of sales and marketing. “Her skills and experiences will be highly valuable in our marketing strategies and campaigns to support our sales team and our nationwide network of mezzanine dealers who serve systems integrators and end users.”
Gorzek brings seven years of material handling industry experience to Steele Solutions. She will utilize her 14 years in the corporate and agency marketing world to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives that communicate the advantages and benefits of mezzanine systems and structures from Steele Solutions, and the company’s exceptional customer service.
In her new position, Gorzek is playing a key role in preparing Steele Solutions for the Jan. 21-24 ProMat material handling expo in Chicago, where Steele Solutions will have a significant presence, including a booth that will showcase a 400-square-foot mezzanine complete with a catwalk.
“ProMat presents a great opportunity for us to tell the story of Steele Solutions’ leadership in mezzanines,” Gorzek said. “We are stepping up our presence at the show, to tell that story more loudly and clearly, and to show that our industrial mezzanines and steel structures are the ‘Height of Excellence.’”
Gorzek will work out of the company’s corporate headquarters in suburban Milwaukee. The company recently completed a major expansion of that manufacturing plant, nearly doubling the facility to approximately 80,000 square feet. The expansion included the addition of a powder coat paint line and other machinery, and increased staffing to accommodate rising national and global demand for its mezzanine systems and steel structures.
“I am looking forward to collaborating with senior management to create and implement a strategic marketing communication plan that extends brand awareness, drives growth, creates increased demand, and generates leads so more companies can experience the Steele Solutions advantage,” she said.
Gorzek holds a bachelor of business administration degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, where she majored in marketing.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness