Join us for a fun day of swimming at America’s largest indoor water park! The Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells features 16 water slides, 3 new speed slides, tidal wave pool, Victoria Falls raft ride, and much more! Fee includes admission to the park, bus transportation and a pizza lunch. Bus will pick up at the Meno-monee Falls Community Center at approximately 7:45 a.m. and return at ap-proximately 6:00 p.m.
Register by Monday, January 14
Grades 6 - 12
Monday, January 21, 2013 (NO SCHOOL)
7:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$34 per person
How to Register
Online at www.fallsrec.org
In person at the CE & Rec Office
Download a Registration Form at www.fallsrec.org
Fax payment and registra-tion form to (262) 255-8411
Mail payment and registra-tion form to:
Menomonee Falls CE & Rec
W152 N8645 Margaret Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Co-op program with The Council on AODA of Washington County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens