Join us for a fun day of swimming at America’s largest indoor water park! The Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells features 16 water slides, 3 new speed slides, tidal wave pool, Victoria Falls raft ride, and much more! Fee includes admission to the park, bus transportation and a pizza lunch. Bus will pick up at the Meno-monee Falls Community Center at approximately 7:45 a.m. and return at ap-proximately 6:00 p.m.
Register by Monday, January 14
Grades 6 - 12
Monday, January 21, 2013 (NO SCHOOL)
7:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$34 per person
How to Register
Online at www.fallsrec.org
In person at the CE & Rec Office
Download a Registration Form at www.fallsrec.org
Fax payment and registra-tion form to (262) 255-8411
Mail payment and registra-tion form to:
Menomonee Falls CE & Rec
W152 N8645 Margaret Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Co-op program with The Council on AODA of Washington County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Knapp Chiropractic raises money for Safe Babies Healthy Families at third anniversary event
- FREE to the Public - Outdoor Workouts at Anytime Falls
- Household Hazardous Waste Special Collection - May 16 and Memorial Day Closings
- MFHS ADVANCED PLACEMENT STUDIO ART EXHIBITION
- Open House at 1212 Bodyworks in Brookfield, Friday 5/8/15 from 3-7pm
- Two Brookfield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities