Join us for a fun day of swimming at America’s largest indoor water park! The Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells features 16 water slides, 3 new speed slides, tidal wave pool, Victoria Falls raft ride, and much more! Fee includes admission to the park, bus transportation and a pizza lunch. Bus will pick up at the Meno-monee Falls Community Center at approximately 7:45 a.m. and return at ap-proximately 6:00 p.m.
Register by Monday, January 14
Grades 6 - 12
Monday, January 21, 2013 (NO SCHOOL)
7:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
$34 per person
How to Register
Online at www.fallsrec.org
In person at the CE & Rec Office
Download a Registration Form at www.fallsrec.org
Fax payment and registra-tion form to (262) 255-8411
Mail payment and registra-tion form to:
Menomonee Falls CE & Rec
W152 N8645 Margaret Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Co-op program with The Council on AODA of Washington County
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening
- Four New Summer Music Classes Offered at White House of Music, Waukesha
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Movin’ & Lubin’ to Unveil Winning Company Slogan, Celebrate Opening May 28
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest