Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation to give away $9,000 in grants - 2013 grant application cycle open.
The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2013 grant application cycle. The GMFF supports non-profit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. As part of this application cycle, we will be awarding $9,000. This will be comprised of two $2,000 grants, and five $1,000 grants. Interested non-profit organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org.
Please share this information with nonprofit organizations you may be affiliated with. We are proud to have the ability to award these grants, and want to ensure that every qualifying organization that is interested in applying has the opportunity to do so.
For more information on the GMFF and our activities in the community, please visit www.fallsfoundation.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!
- Dan Ewert earns Eagle Scout Award
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Wisonsin Panthers Basketball
- Trinity UCC Seeking Crafters for October 10 Fair