Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation to give away $9,000 in grants - 2013 grant application cycle open.
The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is pleased to announce that we are now accepting applications for our 2013 grant application cycle. The GMFF supports non-profit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. As part of this application cycle, we will be awarding $9,000. This will be comprised of two $2,000 grants, and five $1,000 grants. Interested non-profit organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org.
Please share this information with nonprofit organizations you may be affiliated with. We are proud to have the ability to award these grants, and want to ensure that every qualifying organization that is interested in applying has the opportunity to do so.
For more information on the GMFF and our activities in the community, please visit www.fallsfoundation.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College Works Painting Internship
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership