Brookfield, Wis. – Exhibit Systems, a premier Menomonee Falls-based exhibit company offering one-stop service for trade shows and events, has strengthened its project management team with the addition of a veteran industry talent.
Kevin Ruehl, a Brookfield resident, brings nearly two decades of experience in creating and building results-oriented trade show displays to Exhibit Systems. His background includes extensive work in trade show logistics and marketing, including event planning, display optimization and “day of” operations.
Ruehl will provide hands-on marketing and design services to help Exhibit Systems’ customers incorporate their brands and messaging into 3-D environments. His skill in developing highly-customized displays will reinforce brand awareness and strengthen exhibitor presence.
Ruehl previously worked for 19 years at Derse in project management and business development. He interacted with diverse market segments involving automobiles, motorized implements, power management systems, industrial controls and many others.
Prior to joining Derse, Ruehl gained exhibit industry experience while working as an advertising account executive for the Milwaukee Journal. He oversaw trade shows for a chain of suburban newspapers owned by the publishing giant.
Ruehl holds a B.A. in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he also studied television, radio and film. He is a graduate of Brookfield East High School.
“We are really looking forward to Kevin taking our custom design services to a new level,” said Dave Jentz, Vice-President of Exhibit Systems. “His knowledge and experience will create many new opportunities for our customers, to gain even greater marketing and sales traction from their trade show investments.”
Exhibit Systems celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2012. Dedicated to helping customers “Build a Better Image,” the company designs and fabricates custom, modular, and portable exhibits that promote face-to-face marketing. Its services also include rental properties, storage, transportation and on-site installation and dismantling of exhibits. More information is available at www.exhibitsystems.com.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society