You and your family are active. You want the most out of your nutrition and hydration. Join Orthopedic Surgeon, Bindu Bamrah, MD to learn the truths and myths behind sports drinks and energy bars as well as the best time to eat and drink around exercise and the most effective food and drink for optimal performance.
Join us for this free educational class sponsored by Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial on Wednesday, January 9, 2013 at 6:00 pm held at our partner facility - Brookfield Indoor Soccer Club, 19485 W. Lisbon Avenue. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/events or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Serenity Spa and Salon Provides Free Aveda Service to Breast Cancer Patients
- Kids from Wisconsin 2014 Audtions
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive