Waukesha, WI-- Was Santa good to your winter weather wardrobe? The Waukesha Pewaukee Convention and Visitor Bureau (CVB) is still collecting new or gently used coats, sweaters, hats, mittens and other warm clothing items as part of the Wisconsin Department of Tourism’s “The Big Bundle Up” campaign, a great reason to sort through closets and donate unused coats! “The Big Bundle Up” is a statewide collection program that concludes Jan. 4, 2013.
With the spirit of the holiday season upon us, donating winter items is the perfect way to give back to Wisconsin families in need. A collection box is located in Waukesha Pewaukee CVB office, N14 W23755 Stone Ridge Dr. Ste. 225, Waukesha for donors to drop off warm clothing items. While here, don’t forget to pick up the Waukesha Pewaukee 2013 Visitor Guide along with other brochures on area attractions, restaurants and area maps.
All items donated will be given to the Waukesha’s Hope Center and Waukesha County Head Start program. Previously donated items were given to Waukesha County Christmas Clearing Council (WCCCC) to create a memorable Christmas for those in need.
The Convention and Visitor Bureau (CVB) is an economic development organization that strengthens the area by attracting visitors in the convention, sports and leisure markets. Through CVB sales and marketing efforts, Waukesha Pewaukee hosts lively meetings of waterfronts, downtowns, fun and people. To learn more about our meetings visit www.visitwaukesha.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"