Woodside Elementary School students recently celebrated PAWS (Practicing respect, Acting responsibly, being a Woodside friend and Safety always) goals with the Hamilton High School Charger Robotics Team 537. These goals are the foundation of Woodside’s Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems Program; a program that promotes positive behavior in children.
Seven members of the Robotics team spoke to Woodside students about how the Robotics team uses PAWS goals. Participating Robotics team members were: Constance Dowden, Caroline Hope, Samuel Welter, Alexander Hillmer, Amanda Melk-McCrary, Benjamin Zarling and Jake Myatt.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
- Bartelt Wins Two Regional Chrysalis Awards
- Christ the King Church Announces Safari Adventure for Little Children
- Color With Us This Saturday ‘Crafternoon!’ at Brookfield Public Library
- Romp ‘n Rally for HAWS
- Learn The Latest Anti Aging Techniques at
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- Free Movies in the Park
- Library Program at Brookfield Library--WWII Enemy POWs in Wisconsin: The Story Behind the Story
- MCW’s Joseph C. Besharse, PhD, receives ARVO Proctor Medal for lifetime achievement in vision research
- Summer Art Classes for Children and Adults