Woodside Elementary School students recently celebrated PAWS (Practicing respect, Acting responsibly, being a Woodside friend and Safety always) goals with the Hamilton High School Charger Robotics Team 537. These goals are the foundation of Woodside’s Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems Program; a program that promotes positive behavior in children.
Seven members of the Robotics team spoke to Woodside students about how the Robotics team uses PAWS goals. Participating Robotics team members were: Constance Dowden, Caroline Hope, Samuel Welter, Alexander Hillmer, Amanda Melk-McCrary, Benjamin Zarling and Jake Myatt.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers