Woodside Elementary School students recently celebrated PAWS (Practicing respect, Acting responsibly, being a Woodside friend and Safety always) goals with the Hamilton High School Charger Robotics Team 537. These goals are the foundation of Woodside’s Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems Program; a program that promotes positive behavior in children.
Seven members of the Robotics team spoke to Woodside students about how the Robotics team uses PAWS goals. Participating Robotics team members were: Constance Dowden, Caroline Hope, Samuel Welter, Alexander Hillmer, Amanda Melk-McCrary, Benjamin Zarling and Jake Myatt.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Daylily Plant Sale
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation