Woodside Elementary School students recently celebrated PAWS (Practicing respect, Acting responsibly, being a Woodside friend and Safety always) goals with the Hamilton High School Charger Robotics Team 537. These goals are the foundation of Woodside’s Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems Program; a program that promotes positive behavior in children.
Seven members of the Robotics team spoke to Woodside students about how the Robotics team uses PAWS goals. Participating Robotics team members were: Constance Dowden, Caroline Hope, Samuel Welter, Alexander Hillmer, Amanda Melk-McCrary, Benjamin Zarling and Jake Myatt.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"