Woodside Elementary School students recently celebrated PAWS (Practicing respect, Acting responsibly, being a Woodside friend and Safety always) goals with the Hamilton High School Charger Robotics Team 537. These goals are the foundation of Woodside’s Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems Program; a program that promotes positive behavior in children.
Seven members of the Robotics team spoke to Woodside students about how the Robotics team uses PAWS goals. Participating Robotics team members were: Constance Dowden, Caroline Hope, Samuel Welter, Alexander Hillmer, Amanda Melk-McCrary, Benjamin Zarling and Jake Myatt.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity