Woodside Elementary School students recently celebrated PAWS (Practicing respect, Acting responsibly, being a Woodside friend and Safety always) goals with the Hamilton High School Charger Robotics Team 537. These goals are the foundation of Woodside’s Positive Behavioral Intervention Systems Program; a program that promotes positive behavior in children.
Seven members of the Robotics team spoke to Woodside students about how the Robotics team uses PAWS goals. Participating Robotics team members were: Constance Dowden, Caroline Hope, Samuel Welter, Alexander Hillmer, Amanda Melk-McCrary, Benjamin Zarling and Jake Myatt.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: December schedule
- Tosa West Orchestra Kindekonzert Sat. Dec. 5th
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Brookfield Chamber hosts ribbon-cutting for new member, Mike Savelkoul of Edward Jones
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!