Madison Linnihan, a junior at BCHS, and Emma Favill, an 8th grader at WHMS, presented The Nutcracker at Dixon Elementary School on Saturday, 12/15, to raise money for the Fisher House of Milwaukee, a charitable organization that helps military families. The girls spent months in preparation: casting, choreographing, costuming, teaching, and finally performing the holiday classic. In the end, the girls raised more than $2700 for the charity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Hurry! Hamilton Class of 60s-70s Reunion is Almost Here
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Waterstone Mortgage Corporation Named Platinum Million Dollar Lender
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned