Madison Linnihan, a junior at BCHS, and Emma Favill, an 8th grader at WHMS, presented The Nutcracker at Dixon Elementary School on Saturday, 12/15, to raise money for the Fisher House of Milwaukee, a charitable organization that helps military families. The girls spent months in preparation: casting, choreographing, costuming, teaching, and finally performing the holiday classic. In the end, the girls raised more than $2700 for the charity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Christmas at the Horse
- Aqua Sprites Cure the Winter Blues
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Diversified Insurance Solutions Awards SPARK Grant to Life's Connection
- Puzzles and Games that Exercise the Brain
- Zion Lutheran Craft and Bake Sale
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer