Madison Linnihan, a junior at BCHS, and Emma Favill, an 8th grader at WHMS, presented The Nutcracker at Dixon Elementary School on Saturday, 12/15, to raise money for the Fisher House of Milwaukee, a charitable organization that helps military families. The girls spent months in preparation: casting, choreographing, costuming, teaching, and finally performing the holiday classic. In the end, the girls raised more than $2700 for the charity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- City of Brookfield's 2014 Summer Program Registration
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Free Community Open House
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing