Miguel Ocampo, Branch Manager of WaterStone Bank’s Waukesha/Brookfield office since July of 2012, has been promoted to an Officer of the Bank. WaterStone has promoted the Branch Managers of its eight locations to Officers and changed the title of that position to Community President in order to recognize the contributions made by this position to the Bank and each community they serve.
As an Officer and Community President – Waukesha/Brookfield, Ocampo is a member and past President of the Waukesha Kiwanis Early Risers, as well as a member of the Waukesha County Business Alliance and Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce. He also volunteers his time as a mentor for “Urban Promise Lunch” at Ronald Reagan High School and for the Christmas Clearing Council.
Having grown up in Waukesha and attended Catholic Memorial High School, Carroll University and Cardinal Stritch – Brookfield, Ocampo is intimately familiar with his community. When asked what he enjoys most about his community, Ocampo commented, “It’s a wonderful community to raise a family; great schools and businesses. The Waukesha/Brookfield area is a great place to work and play because it has a small town feel with all of the conveniences of a larger metropolitan area.”
WaterStone Bank was established in 1921. Branch offices are located in Wauwatosa, Franklin/Hales Corners, Germantown/Menomonee Falls, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc/Lake Country, Pewaukee, Waukesha/Brookfield, and West Allis. The Waukesha/Brookfield office is located at 21505 E Moreland Boulevard.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters