January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm UUCW COFFEE HOUSE WEST PRESENTS: Singer Songwriter Katy Oberle
Katy began playing guitar as a teenager as a way to assist her songwriting process. She writes songs about love, family, community, and spiritual practice. She is honored to have the opportunity to share some of her own music as well as to sing some of her favorite covers by artists including Jewel, James Taylor and the Beatles.
For her second set, Katy will be joined by vocalist Gwen Ter Haar for some sweet harmonies. Gwen has been performing and teaching for over 15 years.
This program will be presented Saturday, January 12 at the Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 West North Avenue in Brookfield. Doors open at 7:00 pm with the first set at 7:30 followed by an intermission and a second set. Our Community Room will be set up in cabaret style to encourage conversation and fellowship. Suggested donation is $7.00. Food and beverages will be available for sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Our Family Miracle
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- Brookfield Civic Band and Chorus Winter Concert
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Care Right Inc. Brings “Senior Solutions” to Brookfield, Southeastern Wisconsin