January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm UUCW COFFEE HOUSE WEST PRESENTS: Singer Songwriter Katy Oberle
Katy began playing guitar as a teenager as a way to assist her songwriting process. She writes songs about love, family, community, and spiritual practice. She is honored to have the opportunity to share some of her own music as well as to sing some of her favorite covers by artists including Jewel, James Taylor and the Beatles.
For her second set, Katy will be joined by vocalist Gwen Ter Haar for some sweet harmonies. Gwen has been performing and teaching for over 15 years.
This program will be presented Saturday, January 12 at the Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 West North Avenue in Brookfield. Doors open at 7:00 pm with the first set at 7:30 followed by an intermission and a second set. Our Community Room will be set up in cabaret style to encourage conversation and fellowship. Suggested donation is $7.00. Food and beverages will be available for sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"