January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm UUCW COFFEE HOUSE WEST PRESENTS: Singer Songwriter Katy Oberle
Katy began playing guitar as a teenager as a way to assist her songwriting process. She writes songs about love, family, community, and spiritual practice. She is honored to have the opportunity to share some of her own music as well as to sing some of her favorite covers by artists including Jewel, James Taylor and the Beatles.
For her second set, Katy will be joined by vocalist Gwen Ter Haar for some sweet harmonies. Gwen has been performing and teaching for over 15 years.
This program will be presented Saturday, January 12 at the Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 West North Avenue in Brookfield. Doors open at 7:00 pm with the first set at 7:30 followed by an intermission and a second set. Our Community Room will be set up in cabaret style to encourage conversation and fellowship. Suggested donation is $7.00. Food and beverages will be available for sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help