January 12, 2013 at 7:30 pm UUCW COFFEE HOUSE WEST PRESENTS: Singer Songwriter Katy Oberle
Katy began playing guitar as a teenager as a way to assist her songwriting process. She writes songs about love, family, community, and spiritual practice. She is honored to have the opportunity to share some of her own music as well as to sing some of her favorite covers by artists including Jewel, James Taylor and the Beatles.
For her second set, Katy will be joined by vocalist Gwen Ter Haar for some sweet harmonies. Gwen has been performing and teaching for over 15 years.
This program will be presented Saturday, January 12 at the Unitarian Universalist Church West, 13001 West North Avenue in Brookfield. Doors open at 7:00 pm with the first set at 7:30 followed by an intermission and a second set. Our Community Room will be set up in cabaret style to encourage conversation and fellowship. Suggested donation is $7.00. Food and beverages will be available for sale.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens