Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for November. They are:
•Alexandra Detweiler, applied engineering and technology;
•Brandon Josi, art;
•Aaron Zagorski, business education;
•McKenna DePue, communication arts;
•Claire Bohn, family and consumer sciences;
•Spencer Ezell, fitness education;
•Remi Lassiter, mathematics;
•Miranda Brown, music;
•Andrew Coe, science;
•Samantha Williams, social studies; and
•Kaitlyn Pilo, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball