Company meets ISO requirements; ensures quality standards.
Express Employment Professionals in Brookfield, Wis. has renewed its registration for the 13th year as an ISO 9001:2008 company through Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, announced Richard Grimord, Brookfield, Wis. Express franchisee.
“Express is proud to have a role in helping our clients achieve their quality goals,” said Grimord. “By attaining ISO registration for over a decade, our clients and job seekers can be assured we will consistently provide the highest quality service possible.”
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) places stringent requirements on business processes to ensure quality. Some of the benefits of being ISO 9001:2008 certified are improved business processes, procedures, efficiency and customer service. Express Employment Professionals’ registration was renewed after satisfying numerous stringent assessments and documentation of policies and procedures. ISO 9001:2008 registration requires strict adherence to guidelines, including heavy concentration on customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
The Brookfield, Wis. Express Employment Professionals franchise began operation in August of 2012 and provides expertise to the eastern portion of Waukesha County with temporary and full-time employees in a variety of fields including manufacturing, administrative, commercial, accounting and finance, technical and marketing.
The Brookfield, Wis. Express franchise office, located at 17550 West Bluemound road, Suite 200, is currently taking applications. Businesses seeking employees may stop by the office, call 262-754-1350, email Richard.Grimord@expresspros.com, or visit the Express website at http://brookfieldwi.expresspros.com.
Express Employment Professionals offers a full range of employment solutions including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources. With over 550 offices in four countries, Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. For more information, visit www.expresspros.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help