Company meets ISO requirements; ensures quality standards.
Express Employment Professionals in Brookfield, Wis. has renewed its registration for the 13th year as an ISO 9001:2008 company through Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, announced Richard Grimord, Brookfield, Wis. Express franchisee.
“Express is proud to have a role in helping our clients achieve their quality goals,” said Grimord. “By attaining ISO registration for over a decade, our clients and job seekers can be assured we will consistently provide the highest quality service possible.”
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) places stringent requirements on business processes to ensure quality. Some of the benefits of being ISO 9001:2008 certified are improved business processes, procedures, efficiency and customer service. Express Employment Professionals’ registration was renewed after satisfying numerous stringent assessments and documentation of policies and procedures. ISO 9001:2008 registration requires strict adherence to guidelines, including heavy concentration on customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
The Brookfield, Wis. Express Employment Professionals franchise began operation in August of 2012 and provides expertise to the eastern portion of Waukesha County with temporary and full-time employees in a variety of fields including manufacturing, administrative, commercial, accounting and finance, technical and marketing.
The Brookfield, Wis. Express franchise office, located at 17550 West Bluemound road, Suite 200, is currently taking applications. Businesses seeking employees may stop by the office, call 262-754-1350, email Richard.Grimord@expresspros.com, or visit the Express website at http://brookfieldwi.expresspros.com.
Express Employment Professionals offers a full range of employment solutions including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search and human resources. With over 550 offices in four countries, Express is committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. For more information, visit www.expresspros.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College Works Painting Internship
- American Lung Association’s State of Tobacco Control 2016 Gives Wisconsin Mixed Grades for Efforts to Save Lives by Reducing Tobacco Use
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Degenerative Disc Disease and Chiropractic Care
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership