Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, invites families and friends to Brunch with Santa and Mrs. Claus along with a 20-member handbell choir, Bells of Praise and Joyful Bells, on Sunday, December 16 from 10am to 3:00pm. The handbell choir will perform from noon to 1:30pm.
In addition, family or individual photos (with or without Santa) will be available for purchase, and holiday horses, compliments of Helping Hands and Healing Hooves will add to the festivities. Gifts for sale from the “Learning Shop” will be offered and several create-a-craft tables will be set up for children.
Brunch with Santa and Mrs. Claus provided by the Bartolotta Catering Company from 10am to 1:30pm includes an appetizer, carving, omelets & pasta, waffle & French toast, and a dessert station. The price for adults is $26.95 and children ages 3-12 cost $16.95. For reservations pleasc call (414) 525-5635.
For family or individual photography information please contact Golden Memories Photography at goldenmemoriesphotography.com or call (414) 491-9476. To learn more about Helping Hands and Healing Hooves offering therapeutic horseback riding for all ages go to helpinghandsandhealinghooves.org or call (262) 689-5677.
For more information go boernerbotanicalgardens.org or call (414) 525-5601.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Maple Avenue students lead effort to help Oklahoma schools hit by tornadoes
- Templeton band to perform spring concert
- Tablet Talk @ Brookfield Public Library
- LinkedIn Instructor Offers Free Class May 29 at Brookfield Public Library
- Beware of Memorial Day Scams Aimed at Military Personnel
- Wescott chosen as high school associate principal
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Like R.A. Smith National on Facebook to Help Fight Childhood Cancer
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Melinda Myers To Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar at Stein's in Wauwatosa on Sat., June 1