Annual Wine & Whiskers Gala Features “New York, New York” Theme
Brookfield, WI – “New York, New York” is the theme of Elmbrook Humane Society’s sixth annual Wine & Whiskers fundraising gala on Feb. 16. The event will provide a taste of what the “Big Apple” is famous for – good friends, delicious food, fine wines and an unforgettable experience.
Wine & whiskers will be held from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Feb. 16 at the Westmoor Country Club, 400 S. Moorland Road in Brookfield. The event will spotlight wines from around the world accompanied by a luxurious menu fit for a Trump, silent auction items and more.
While sipping on various varieties of wine, patrons will have an opportunity to bid on silent auction items that include celebrity-worthy travel packages, deluxe animal – related items and more. The famous “Wall of Wine” raffle offers a chance to win over 30 bottles of fine wines and champagne.
All proceeds directly benefit the Elmbrook Humane Society, the only no-kill animal shelter in Waukesha County.
The Elmbrook Humane Society relies entirely on donations to help the more than 2,400 animals they provide shelter and homes for each year. The mission of the Elmbrook Humane Society is to promote the human-animal bond through adoption and education, to provide shelter to homeless animals, and to prevent animal cruelty and neglect. It has served Waukesha County and beyond since 1964.
Tickets are $75 per person, or $700 per corporate table (seating eight). Reservations are recommended but not required. For more information or to buy tickets, contact the Elmbrook Humane Society at (262) 782-9261 or visit www.ebhs.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters