Templeton Middle School bands will perform three holiday in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The concerts, which are free and open to the public, begin at 7 p.m. and will be held on:
• Dec. 5 – grade 7
• Dec. 13 – grade 6 with Jazz Band
• Dec. 18 – grade 8
“The concerts are a culmination of more than three months of rehearsals in which the bands have shown tremendous growth,” said Templeton Band Director David Neubauer. “All the bands are eager to share their holiday concerts with the community.”
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Discussing Mr. Mercedes at the Brookfield Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society