Templeton Middle School bands will perform three holiday in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC). The concerts, which are free and open to the public, begin at 7 p.m. and will be held on:
• Dec. 5 – grade 7
• Dec. 13 – grade 6 with Jazz Band
• Dec. 18 – grade 8
“The concerts are a culmination of more than three months of rehearsals in which the bands have shown tremendous growth,” said Templeton Band Director David Neubauer. “All the bands are eager to share their holiday concerts with the community.”
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22
- Ninth Annual GMAC Golf Outing Tees Off Aug. 15, Benefiting Two Charities
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company