Verizon Wireless “Hope For The Holidays Toy Drive” to Benefit Children of Domestic Violence Survivors
Verizon Wireless has announced the kickoff of its “Hope for the Holidays Toy Drive.” The drive will benefit domestic violence agencies throughout the state of Wisconsin, including The Women’s Center in Waukesha, Wis. With a simple donation, residents have a chance to impact the life of a child in need this holiday season.
Donations can be made through Saturday, Dec. 15 at any participating Verizon Wireless Communications Store in the Waukesha area during regular business hours. For a complete listing of store locations where items can be donated to The Women’s Center, please see below.
Donated gifts may include items such as coloring books, crayons, board games, cars/trucks, dolls, action figures, stuffed animals, arts and crafts kits, and G-rated DVDs. All donations must be new, packaged, but unwrapped.
“Children are often the forgotten victims of domestic violence,” said T.J. Fox, region president, Verizon Wireless. “Those living in and supported by the domestic violence shelters and service organizations need love and support. By making a small donation of a new toy, people can help make the holiday season special for a child impacted by domestic violence.”
• 3150 Golf Road, Delafield
• 1200 W. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help