Brookfield, Wis. Chiropractor Chosen in the 22nd Annual Shepherd Express Awards
Brookfield, Wis. Chiropractor, Dr. Taylor J. Poehls, has been voted Top Chiropractor in the Shepherd Express Best of Milwaukee Readers’ Choice Awards 2012. The Shepherd congratulated and thanked all of the winners and nominees for their efforts in making Milwaukee a special city. Once again in 2012, thousands of readers responded to support their choices. All winners can be viewed at http://expressmilwaukee.com/article-permalink-20176.html.
Dr. Poehls said, “I’m honored to have been selected by the readers of Shepherd Express as the Top Chiropractor in the area. I’m thankful to my incredibly supportive wife, Lydia; and to my employer, Chiropractic Company, for supporting and encouraging me to be active in my community and profession. I look forward to continuing to promote health, wellness and chiropractic within the Brookfield community and Milwaukee Metro area.”
The Chiropractic Company has been helping individuals find relief from back pain, neck pain, join pain, as well as pain from headaches, accidents and a full array of medical conditions for over 30 years. Our services include chiropractic care, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, and corporate & community wellness. Chiropractic Company has offices in Glendale, Shorewood, Brown Deer, Milwaukee, Germantown, Greenfield, and Brookfield.
Dr. Taylor J. Poehls, CKTP is located at the Chiropractic Company office at 17550 W Bluemound Road, Brookfield, Wis. For more information, Dr. Poehls can be reached at 262-782-2273 or DrPoehls@ChiropracticCompany.com. For additional information, visit the website at www.ChiropracticCompany.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- Wayne Vandenbergh Joins R.A. Smith National as Structural Services Project Manager
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain