Brookfield, Wis. Chiropractor Chosen in the 22nd Annual Shepherd Express Awards
Brookfield, Wis. Chiropractor, Dr. Taylor J. Poehls, has been voted Top Chiropractor in the Shepherd Express Best of Milwaukee Readers’ Choice Awards 2012. The Shepherd congratulated and thanked all of the winners and nominees for their efforts in making Milwaukee a special city. Once again in 2012, thousands of readers responded to support their choices. All winners can be viewed at http://expressmilwaukee.com/article-permalink-20176.html.
Dr. Poehls said, “I’m honored to have been selected by the readers of Shepherd Express as the Top Chiropractor in the area. I’m thankful to my incredibly supportive wife, Lydia; and to my employer, Chiropractic Company, for supporting and encouraging me to be active in my community and profession. I look forward to continuing to promote health, wellness and chiropractic within the Brookfield community and Milwaukee Metro area.”
The Chiropractic Company has been helping individuals find relief from back pain, neck pain, join pain, as well as pain from headaches, accidents and a full array of medical conditions for over 30 years. Our services include chiropractic care, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, and corporate & community wellness. Chiropractic Company has offices in Glendale, Shorewood, Brown Deer, Milwaukee, Germantown, Greenfield, and Brookfield.
Dr. Taylor J. Poehls, CKTP is located at the Chiropractic Company office at 17550 W Bluemound Road, Brookfield, Wis. For more information, Dr. Poehls can be reached at 262-782-2273 or DrPoehls@ChiropracticCompany.com. For additional information, visit the website at www.ChiropracticCompany.com.
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library