Learn why blows to the head need to be taken very seriously. Neurosurgeon, Dr. Kenneth Reichert, will discuss the signs and symptoms of a concussion, along with how to protect against them, the long term effects, treatment options and recovery times.
Join us for this free educational class sponsored by Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:00 pm held at our partner facility - Brookfield Indoor Soccer Club, 19485 W. Lisbon Avenue. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/events or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Christ the King To Host Rummage Sale June 27
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Receives Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- 1212 Bodyworks Grand Opening