Learn why blows to the head need to be taken very seriously. Neurosurgeon, Dr. Kenneth Reichert, will discuss the signs and symptoms of a concussion, along with how to protect against them, the long term effects, treatment options and recovery times.
Join us for this free educational class sponsored by Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:00 pm held at our partner facility - Brookfield Indoor Soccer Club, 19485 W. Lisbon Avenue. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/events or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care