Learn why blows to the head need to be taken very seriously. Neurosurgeon, Dr. Kenneth Reichert, will discuss the signs and symptoms of a concussion, along with how to protect against them, the long term effects, treatment options and recovery times.
Join us for this free educational class sponsored by Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at 6:00 pm held at our partner facility - Brookfield Indoor Soccer Club, 19485 W. Lisbon Avenue. Program is FREE, however registration is required. To register online go to www.mywheaton.org/events or call WheatonDirect at 1-888-994-3286 Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Drew Lillibridge Earns Prestigious Eagle Scout Award
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Trinity UCC Hosting Craft Fair: "A Fair for all Seasons"
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities