Seven Hamilton High School band students were selected to participate in the 2012 University of Wisconsin (UW) – Milwaukee Honors Band Festival. They are:
• Miranda Brown;
• Shannan Brown;
• Emma Chung;
• Carissa Dowden;
• Kathleen Meagher;
• Jackson Petermann; and
• Michael Scott.
Southeastern Wisconsin high school band directors nominated their most musically talented students, and UW-Milwaukee Music Department staff members made final selections. The festival was held Nov. 16-18 and provided the seven Hamilton students with the opportunity to work with the region's top high school musicians and nationally recognized university conductors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability
- Volunteers Still Needed For Walk MS: Milwaukee
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2