Seven Hamilton High School band students were selected to participate in the 2012 University of Wisconsin (UW) – Milwaukee Honors Band Festival. They are:
• Miranda Brown;
• Shannan Brown;
• Emma Chung;
• Carissa Dowden;
• Kathleen Meagher;
• Jackson Petermann; and
• Michael Scott.
Southeastern Wisconsin high school band directors nominated their most musically talented students, and UW-Milwaukee Music Department staff members made final selections. The festival was held Nov. 16-18 and provided the seven Hamilton students with the opportunity to work with the region's top high school musicians and nationally recognized university conductors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Helping Your Child Establish a Good Credit Rating
- New Ongoing Program at the Library: Saturday Crafternoons
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- New Program Series at the Library: Senior Well-being Series
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- Book Discussion at the Brookfield Public Library
- Christ the King Church Announces New Fall Worship Schedule
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research