Safe Babies Healthy Families receives a $5,000 grant award from Dr. Ann Bartos Merkow, on behalf of The Waukesha County Community Foundation. Pictured L-R: Safe Babies Healthy Families Board Secretary, Christine Howard Turowski, Dr. Ann Merkow, Nancy Major, Ex. Dir., Barb Butler, Marketing/Dev. Dir., and Board Treasurer, Erika Nowak. More information about these organizations can be found at www.safebabieshealthyfamilies.org and www.waukeshafoundation.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness