Junior Lancer Cheer started their 2012 - 2013 cheer season strong, with both Junior Lancer Cheer squads placing 1st in their divisions at the Menomonee Falls Indian Invite Cheerleading Competition on Saturday, November 17th.
The JLC Blue team includes 6th - 8th grade athletes representing Wisconsin Hills Middle School in Brookfield and Silver Lake Intermediate School in Oconomowoc. The Blue team beat cross town rivals Junior Spartan Cheer, and Waukesha South Junior Blackshirts, and took home 1st Place and Division Champs.
The JLC White team includes 3rd - 5th grade athletes representing Swanson Elementary, Brookfield Elementary and St. John Vianney Parrish School. The White team beat out cross town rivals Junior Spartan Cheer, and Freedom Grade School, and also took home 1st Place and Division Champs.
We are very proud of all of our athletes, and are thankful for the support of our families and the Brookfield community!
The goal of Junior Lancer Cheer (JLC) is to offer 3rd through 8th grade girls an athletic, no-cut sport which develops safe and healthy cheerleading skills for the purposes of cheering at Junior Lancer football games, competing in local competitions, participating in community events, and ultimately developing their athletic cheer skills. JLC wishes to provide all athletes the opportunity and option to grow the Brookfield Central Cheerleading squads as they reach high school age.
It is our mission to provide a physically and emotionally safe and disciplined cheerleading program where all involved show respect for one another.
Visit our website at www.juniorlancercheer.com and Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/juniorlancercheer
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- United Way in Waukesha County Weekly Press Release
- Brookdale and Wish of a Lifetime™ Grant Brookfield Senior’s Wish
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22