Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
•Keeley Hayden, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Ian Kloehn, business education;
•Mitchell Hudson, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Joseph Klobukowski, fitness education;
•Melody Zimmerman, mathematics;
•Jessica Hutchison, music;
•Megan Beardsley and Aaron Sonnemann, science;
•David Hanson, social studies; and
•Grace Thompson, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October events
- Shorewood soprano to sing world premiere
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- Vietnam Book To Be Discussed At Brookfield Library
- Ceramic Class with Carmen Bond
- Elite Sports Clubs To Host FREE Dog Day Event October 17th
- Tosa Library Book Sale
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Benefit Concert/Dinner for St. John's Youth
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Find the Right Pillow for a Healthier Night’s Sleep
- INTEGRATED HEALTH NETWORK NAMES WIEDL FINANCE DIRECTOR