Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
•Keeley Hayden, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Ian Kloehn, business education;
•Mitchell Hudson, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Joseph Klobukowski, fitness education;
•Melody Zimmerman, mathematics;
•Jessica Hutchison, music;
•Megan Beardsley and Aaron Sonnemann, science;
•David Hanson, social studies; and
•Grace Thompson, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New Berlin Swim Club Tryout Swim Camp
- Holocaust Remembrance Service
- LearningRx Tips for a Successful Parent-Teacher Conference
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Advise That Details Make the Difference in Interior Design
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Woodman's in Waukesha and at Good Harvest
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Connor Remodeling & Design Wins Three WRA Golds for Second Consecutive Year
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Shane Zodrow Joins R.A. Smith National as Survey Project Manager