Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
•Keeley Hayden, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Ian Kloehn, business education;
•Mitchell Hudson, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Joseph Klobukowski, fitness education;
•Melody Zimmerman, mathematics;
•Jessica Hutchison, music;
•Megan Beardsley and Aaron Sonnemann, science;
•David Hanson, social studies; and
•Grace Thompson, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nathan Vaughn, Licensed Professional Land Surveyor, is Appointed to the Wisconsin Land Information Council
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- Four Psychological Traps Investors Should Avoid
- A Vision for Germantown
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting