Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for October. They are:
•Keeley Hayden, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Ian Kloehn, business education;
•Mitchell Hudson, communication arts;
•Vince Pascale, family and consumer sciences;
•Joseph Klobukowski, fitness education;
•Melody Zimmerman, mathematics;
•Jessica Hutchison, music;
•Megan Beardsley and Aaron Sonnemann, science;
•David Hanson, social studies; and
•Grace Thompson, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball