The Hamilton High School National Honor Society (NHS) sponsored a blood drive Nov. 2 that brought in more than 100 donors and enough blood to save the lives of 288 people in local hospitals. The student group’s efforts resulted in twice the amount of blood it had expected to donate to the Blood Center of Wisconsin.
“It was quite a success, thanks to the thoughtful people of this community,” said Hamilton teacher and NHS advisor Misti Swanson.
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Brookfield Chamber of Commerce holds ribbon-cutting for Network Health
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd