The Hamilton High School National Honor Society (NHS) sponsored a blood drive Nov. 2 that brought in more than 100 donors and enough blood to save the lives of 288 people in local hospitals. The student group’s efforts resulted in twice the amount of blood it had expected to donate to the Blood Center of Wisconsin.
“It was quite a success, thanks to the thoughtful people of this community,” said Hamilton teacher and NHS advisor Misti Swanson.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event