Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Open House at 1212 Bodyworks in Brookfield, Friday 5/8/15 from 3-7pm
- Two Brookfield Homes on 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Paper Source ~ Seeking Store Manager
- CIGARMKE ANNOUNCES THEIR MAY EVENT
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- United Way Volunteer Opportunities
- Gymnastics Tryouts Being Held For Boys, Girls, and Tumbling & Trampoline Teams
- Registration for Summer Classes Now Open
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: An Adjustment in Your Golf Game
- Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Makes List of Top Health Systems