Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event