Brookfield resident and former Waukesha parks ranger Mary Lewis uses Foxbrook Park as a force so magical, it cures grief in her short novel Rescuing Park Ranger Billie.
Lewis, whose pen name is Caroline Court, bases the story on both experiences with her mother's Alzheimer's disease and the fascinating park characters who both amuse and inspire as she recovers from personal loss.
Rescuing Park Ranger Billie is available in ebook format from online vendors. Paperback copies can be obtained by contacting the author at email@example.com
- Archery For Women
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Art Gallery selling tickets for local charity
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Brookfield resident earns highest Girl Scout honor for STEM Camp project
- Free Identity Theft Prevention program at the Brookfield Library