International Junior Miss Scholarship Pageant is pleased to announce that two Brookfield youths have been crowned as your new 2013 Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen and Jr Teen!
International Junior Miss is a scholarship program organized to encourage positive achievement by helping to build self awareness in our youth and young women of today.
Lexi Shah, a freshman honor roll student at Brookfield Central High School, has been crowned IJM 2013 Miss Wisconsin Jr Teen. Lexi is a BCHS Varsity Cheerleader, and is active in a variety of school clubs and organizations. Lexi is also the current reigning International Junior Miss - International Spokesmodel 2012, a title she won at the IJM Finals in Orlando, FL in July 2012. Lexi is the daughter of Sonny and Renee Shah, and sister to Yasi, Ana, and Gaby.
Meghan Uhrle, a sixth grade honor roll student at Wisconsin Hills Middle School, has been crowned IJM 2013 Miss Wisconsin Pre-Teen. Meghan is a competitive cheerleader and elite tumbler, and enjoys volunteering as a Jr Coach with Junior Lancer Cheer, and with local and regional charitable organizations. Meghan is the daughter of Michelle Uhrle, and has a 16-year old brother, Nick.
Lexi and Meghan will be traveling to Virginia Beach, VA in July 2013 to compete in the IJM International Finals. Delegates will compete in Interview Competition allowing each judge to personally speak with each delegate about their accomplishments and future goals; personal introduction to encourage public speaking and presentation skills; evening gown competition to keep in the tradition with pageantry's grace, poise and stage presentation; and fun fashion to give each delegate a chance to express their personal sense of style and fashion. Awards are also provided for academic achievement, volunteer service and spirit of participation. Additional scholarships are provided for excellence in talent, modeling, public speaking and other optional categories. International Junior Miss encourages a healthy life-style, but no swimsuit competition is required for the IJM competition.
To follow Lexi & Meghan's journey across the state, "Like" their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/InternationalJuniorMissWisconsin
Lexi also has a personal website at www.lexishah.com
To find out more about how you can participate in the International Junior Miss Scholarship Program, or for appearance requests for your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- I/O Technologies Relocates to Accommodate Continued Business Growth, New Staff
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial