Do you have a dream to become a future Miss America?
Start your journey to your dream as a participant in the Miss Milwaukee Junior or Princess Pageant. You can walk in the foot steps of Laura Kaeppeler, Miss America 2012 who started her 2011 journey to becoming Miss America on our very stage at the Marian Center for Nonprofits.
Our Princess Pageant is for young woman ages(5-8) and the Junior Pageant is for ages (9-12). Earn crown, banner, opportunities for personal growth and offering service through community-based initiatives and programs. See the Miss Milwaukee Organization web site for more information: www.missmilwaukee.org
Join us at our Informational Meeting on Sunday, November 18 at 12noon at the Marian Center for Nonprofits, 3211 South Lake Drive, St. Francis, WI 53235.
The Miss Milwaukee Organization is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships, community service, personal development and the operation of official preliminaries of Miss America.
Seek further details and an entry for the Miss Milwaukee Junior and Princess Pageant by contacting: Michele firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- BBB Offers FREE Shredding Event
- International Composting Awareness Week: Waukesha County to hold special one-day compost bin and rain barrel sale May 9
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs