Brookfield, Wis. office of global staffing firm partners with FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County
International employment firm, Express Employment Professionals’ Brookfield office is partnering with the FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County to “Give the Gift of Employment” now through December 21, 2012.
Rick Grimord, CEO of Express Brookfield, said, “We ask business owners to join us to give the gift of employment by joining our “Pay it Forward Hiring Drive” as we work to place 100 job seekers in Waukesha County from November 1 through December 21, 2012. Being out of work during the holidays can be particularly tough, and we would like to make sure as many people as possible earn a paycheck just in time for the holidays.”
Here’s how it works:
Hire an Express employee for at least one week between November 1 and December 21. Not only will you gain a qualified worker to help meet your needs, but that worker will earn a paycheck before the holidays.
For each Express employee hired, we’ll make a $10 donation to the FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County. A single $10 donation can supply a family of three with food for three days. In the last two years, over 15,000 Waukesha County residents, 40% of them children, have registered for assistance at the Food Pantry of Waukesha County.
Share our campaign with other area businesses to help us with our vision of employing and providing a paycheck for 100 unemployed people during the holiday season.
For over 25 years, Express Employment Professionals has been dedicated to providing quality staffing services and human resource solutions to medium-sized business around the globe. Since it began in 1983, Express has grown to include a network of more than 550 employment offices.
For more information on the “Give the Gift of Employment” Hiring Drive, now through December 21st, contact Rick Grimord at 262-754-1350 or Richard.Grimord@expresspros.com.
For more information on Express Employment Professionals locally, contact Express Employment Professionals, 17550 West Bluemound Road, Suite 200, Brookfield, WI 53045. Phone is 262-754-1350; fax is 262-754-1355. or email to Jobs.BrookfieldWI@ExpressPros.com. Visit http:/brookfieldwi.expresspros.com for complete information.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening