The Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts, Inc. will be hosting its 37th Annual Holiday Arts and Craft Fair. Come and enjoy this outstanding juried craft show and sale featuring exceptional handcrafted items by over 170 Midwest Artisans and Crafters.
This year’s fair will be held on Sunday November 11, 2012 at Brookfield East High School (3305 North Lilly Road, Brookfield, WI).
Admission to the Fair - which showcases a wide array of unique, handcrafted items for gift giving and home decorating - is only $4 per person. A delicious variety of luncheon fare will also be available.
Due to the consistent success of this fabulous event, the BEHS Friends of Fine Arts have made generous donations every year to the high school’s fine arts departments, including Band, Chorus, Orchestra, Drama, Art and Forensics.
Generous scholarships for arts camps are regularly provided to students, and FFA has recently contributed significant funding for soundproof practice areas in the band room, as well as a baby grand piano purchase for the chorus.
Come celebrate 37 years of fabulous shopping, great food, and support the arts at one of the largest juried craft fairs in Wisconsin.
Free parking is available at the High School, and at the Highlander Elite Sports Club (13825 W. Burleigh Road - free shuttle service will be provided).
Because of space constraints, Strollers are Not Allowed.
Please visit our website at: www.behsffa.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction