The Brookfield East High School Friends of Fine Arts, Inc. will be hosting its 37th Annual Holiday Arts and Craft Fair. Come and enjoy this outstanding juried craft show and sale featuring exceptional handcrafted items by over 170 Midwest Artisans and Crafters.
This year’s fair will be held on Sunday November 11, 2012 at Brookfield East High School (3305 North Lilly Road, Brookfield, WI).
Admission to the Fair - which showcases a wide array of unique, handcrafted items for gift giving and home decorating - is only $4 per person. A delicious variety of luncheon fare will also be available.
Due to the consistent success of this fabulous event, the BEHS Friends of Fine Arts have made generous donations every year to the high school’s fine arts departments, including Band, Chorus, Orchestra, Drama, Art and Forensics.
Generous scholarships for arts camps are regularly provided to students, and FFA has recently contributed significant funding for soundproof practice areas in the band room, as well as a baby grand piano purchase for the chorus.
Come celebrate 37 years of fabulous shopping, great food, and support the arts at one of the largest juried craft fairs in Wisconsin.
Free parking is available at the High School, and at the Highlander Elite Sports Club (13825 W. Burleigh Road - free shuttle service will be provided).
Because of space constraints, Strollers are Not Allowed.
Please visit our website at: www.behsffa.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House