'Tis the Season Fundraising Event to Benefit the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan Elmbrook Memorial
On Monday, December 3, 2012,from 5-8 pm, the 'Tis the Season fundraising event benefiting the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial will be held at Westmoor Country Club in Brookfield, WI. The fundraising event is sponsored by the Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial Foundation and chaired by Patti Pavlic Bohne of Brookfield, WI.
The Tis the Season event includes a hors d’oeuvres reception, raffle, silent auction and a vendor boutique. Two hundred people are expected to attend to show their support of the Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial. Tickets to this event are only $40 and reservations can be made by contacting the Foundation office at 414-447-3198.
The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan – Elmbrook Memorial is a leader in health care and wellness offering a unique environment based on integrated health care practices. The Center blends the latest in medical expertise with holistic care practices.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"