On Wednesday, November 14th, men who have experienced the loss of someone in their lives through death, a month ago or years ago, are invited to attend a gathering, for men only, at Harwood Place, 8220 Harwood Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:00 – 8:00pm. For more information contact 262-524-4132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.churchandchapel.com
Men Journeying Through Grief is a gathering for men only who have experienced the death of a loved one, friend or co-worker and find themselves on the journey called grief. This FREE gathering will include a simple supper, sharing of grief information and area resources, as well as some discussion. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, Larry Uglow, Counselor for Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, and Patrick Monaghan will be the facilitators. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling 262-524-4132 or e-mail email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Oak Hill Terrace Hosts Program "Paying for Assisted Living"