BROOKFIELD, Wis. (November 6, 2012) – The OFFPRICE Show was named the ‘Fastest-Growing For-Profit Show by Net Square Footage’ at the 3rd Annual TSNN T-awards, November 2-4, 2012 in Louisville, Ky. There were 25 other finalists in the category. TSNN calculates the average of three years of shows (2009-2011) to determine which is the overall fastest growing in each of its categories. The T-awards were presented as part of a three-day weekend celebration at which show organizers, guests and sponsors gathered to celebrate the 50 fastest-growing shows from the years 2009 – 2011 in attendance and net square footage.
“This is a testament to the entire hard-working OFFPRICE team,” said Stephen Krogulski, Chief Executive Officer of OFFPRICE. “We’re looking forward to continuing to grow as a show in all areas.”
An integral part of Fashion Week each August and February in Las Vegas, the OFFPRICE Show is set to feature its largest show floor yet at its upcoming 37th show, February 17-20, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center. OFFPRICE has established itself as the best source for buyers to find apparel, accessories, footwear, jewelry, and more, often times at up to 70 percent below wholesale prices. More and more exhibitors are carrying brand name apparel than in years past as buyers desire to find brand names at value prices continues to increase.
“Thousands of retailers have discovered that this is the place to be to grow margins. If you haven’t discovered the OFFPRICE Show yet, the word’s out, shopping OFFPRICE can be a difference-maker for your stores” added Krogulski.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christ the King Church of Delafield To Hold Rally Sunday Celebration, Sept. 7
- City of Brookfield's Fall Registration, September 6, 2014
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Waukesha County’s Mukwonago Park Dog Exercise Area Grand Opening Announced
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help
- Dominican Football
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- The "LifeStory Memoir Writer's" Workshop
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters