BROOKFIELD, Wis. (November 6, 2012) – The OFFPRICE Show was named the ‘Fastest-Growing For-Profit Show by Net Square Footage’ at the 3rd Annual TSNN T-awards, November 2-4, 2012 in Louisville, Ky. There were 25 other finalists in the category. TSNN calculates the average of three years of shows (2009-2011) to determine which is the overall fastest growing in each of its categories. The T-awards were presented as part of a three-day weekend celebration at which show organizers, guests and sponsors gathered to celebrate the 50 fastest-growing shows from the years 2009 – 2011 in attendance and net square footage.
“This is a testament to the entire hard-working OFFPRICE team,” said Stephen Krogulski, Chief Executive Officer of OFFPRICE. “We’re looking forward to continuing to grow as a show in all areas.”
An integral part of Fashion Week each August and February in Las Vegas, the OFFPRICE Show is set to feature its largest show floor yet at its upcoming 37th show, February 17-20, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center. OFFPRICE has established itself as the best source for buyers to find apparel, accessories, footwear, jewelry, and more, often times at up to 70 percent below wholesale prices. More and more exhibitors are carrying brand name apparel than in years past as buyers desire to find brand names at value prices continues to increase.
“Thousands of retailers have discovered that this is the place to be to grow margins. If you haven’t discovered the OFFPRICE Show yet, the word’s out, shopping OFFPRICE can be a difference-maker for your stores” added Krogulski.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Jim and Tom Palzewicz of ActionCOACH of Elm Grove win Bravo! Entrepreneur award
- Playground at Malone Thanks All Who Helped
- Twice Baked Pottery to host Terri Lockwood for DRAW!
- Downtown Racine Art Walk -- DRAW -- Is Back!
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Annex Wealth Management Named to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers List for Third Consecutive Year