Brookfield, Wis. winery has six new wines in stock and ready for tasting
Water 2 Wine, the Brookfield, Wis. custom winery, has six new wines in stock and ready for tasting and purchase. The new wines are:
Rosso Fortissimo – big, full-bodied Super Tuscan-style red with solid structure and full fruit notes. French and American oaks contribute a toasty vanilla and perfect balance to this intense wine.
Washington Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon – from Sunset Ridge Vineyard, this cabernet combines powerful dark fruit qualities and a chewy full mouth feel. Slight hint of orange peel provides a Grand Marnier-like aroma and flavor; traits that make this cab easily recognizable.
Rattlesnake Vineyard Cabernet-Shiraz – from the Yakima Valley, compares to the great Australian wines, but with its own sophisticated charm. Rush of blackberry, plum, cherry and candied orange fragrance followed by flavors of currant, fig, cedar and spice.
White Sands Vineyard Merlot – bold yet elegant; big and full with up-front waves of raspberry, blackberry and plum. Subtle notes of cedar and mocha. American oak creates harmony and balance.
Larry VanHoveln, Managing Member of Water 2 Wine said, “The Milwaukee region’s response to our winery has been outstanding, so we want to introduce two additional wines for the holidays – Raspberry Chocolate Port and Orange Chocolate Port. Both feature our excellent port wine with the added flavors of raspberry and orange; absolutely wonderful as gifts and to enjoy at home on a cold winter evening. These will be ready soon.”
“Our wines are very special holiday gifts, and are available to taste prior to purchasing. And, of course, you may custom-design your labels for special occasions. We’re here to help you take each step of the process,” said VanHoveln.
All wines at Water 2 Wine are made onsite at the winery from grapes from the best vineyards around the world. The winery offers over 75 wines from 14 countries, and specializes in delivering estate quality wines to all levels of wine aficionados. All the wines are available for tasting every day, and offer significantly lower sulfites than most commercial wines and no histamines so most everyone can enjoy the wines without negative side effects. And don’t forget the winery is also available for private occasions.
Water 2 Wine is located in The Plaza, 17135 W Bluemound Road, Suite H, Brookfield, Wis. (corner of Bluemound and Calhoun Roads). Hours are 12 Noon to 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday through Friday; 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday; Noon to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. The winery is closed on Monday. For more information on Water 2 Wine call Larry VanHoveln at 262-784-WINE (9463), email at Milwaukee@Water2Wine.com, or visit www.Water2Wine.com/Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 27
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins Announces Support for 2015 MECA Vest a K-9 Fest
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help