I talked to a Elm Grove lawyer and he said that,( there was no reason the review board in Elm Grove, could not ,lower my assessment with the paper work I provided), other than they did not want too.
So it is plain and simple that I am being robbed. I am paying more in taxes, than I should be on my property. It would be, around the thousand dollar mark and that is a lot of money, year after year ,taken away from my family. Less money to use for buying and paying for things in Elm Grove Village, The more they take from me, the less I can I can give to others.
There are a lot of people paying more than there (Fair Share) in Elm Grove, because of this leadership.
How much more are they taking from your family , just because they can?
When you put the facts, in front of people, that run this city and they ignore those facts and vote on what suits there own agenda, then , we have a problem.
These kind of people, should not be running any city, because all they are doing, is spending your money foolishly, raising your taxes and not looking at any facts.
Do not, be afraid of challenging the city leaders, check out, if you too are paying too much on your assessment ,and if you are , put that extra money back into your family budget ,so you can enjoy the fruits of your labor .
Go to (recently sold homes in Elm Grove ) on the internet and check out the facts.
No one can fool you anymore, because it is all on line.
If you are assessed too high , go into city hall and file an objection form and get you money back , it begins in January of 2013.
I know I will be.
Lets make this right.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- 7th Annual Wild Ones Native Plant Sale
- Local High Schools Add Digital Financial Literacy Education as WI DPI Approves Program
- Better Public Speaking Open House