Waukesha, Wis. – Eric Friedle, a Waukesha resident, has been named President of Publisher’s Diversified Mail Service, a family-owned business in Milwaukee that has provided proactive direct marketing solutions to a broad spectrum of customers for 64 years.
Friedle, a third-generation officer of Publisher’s Diversified Mail Service, has worked full-time with the company since 2010. He oversees all operations including supervising staff, managing finances, developing marketing campaigns and working directly with customers.
“I am extremely honored and proud to assume the role of company President,” Friedle said. “Publisher’s Diversified Mail Service has always focused on serving its customers’ needs in creative, effective ways, especially by taking advantage of technological advances. I look forward to the new challenges and opportunities that will guide its continued success.”
Prior to joining Publisher’s Diversified Mail Service, Friedle worked at ODW Logistics in Waukesha, handling a wide variety of shipping and ordering duties. He earlier worked as a rental manager at Ryder Transportation in West Chicago, Ill., where his responsibilities included customer service, inventory management and vehicle maintenance scheduling.
Friedle holds a B.S. in business management from North Central College. He was the 2003 Collegiate National Barefoot Champion in water skiing, and competed professionally for two years after college. He traveled extensively while representing numerous sponsors and teaching clinics in the sport.
Founded in 1948, Publisher’s Diversified Mail Service prides itself on designing and implementing customer-focused direct marketing campaigns employing direct mail, online interaction, e-mail and text messaging. Its extensive knowledge and experience, coupled with the latest data processing software, ensure that its customers’ marketing initiatives always hit the mark.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin’s Living History Artist Ride Photoshoot
- WCTC offers Home Building Seminar in October
- Are you game? Test your Backgammon mettle
- Award winning WWII book to be discussed at the Brookfield Library
- Newcastle Place to Host Oktoberfest Celebration
- Germantown Business's Continued Growth
- R.A. Smith National Named a “2015 Best Firms to Work For” in the Nation by Zweig Group
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- IKE Football Celebrating 20th Anniversary of 1995 State Championship
- Get up, get out, get active at free Day of Play event!