PEWAUKEE, WI (October 8, 2012) – Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that 23 new employees joined the company in September 2012. The addition of these new employees allows the fast growing mortgage company to strengthen its resources and continue to provide its customers with superior service and quick turnaround times.
Notable new hires include:
Kimberly S. Roering - Kimberly joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Loan Delivery Manager. She has 10 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage.
Pam Petermann – Pam joined the corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Lock Desk Associate. She has 18 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with M&I Mortgage Corp.
Stephen Corbett – Stephen joined the Indianapolis, Indiana branch as a Loan Originator. He has 17 years of experience in the mortgage industry, and was previously employed with Prime Lending. Stephen has been recognized as a FICO Certified Professional who is able to help clients understand and rebuild their credit.
Rose Bowe – Rose joined the Jupiter, Florida branch as a Senior Mortgage Advisor. She has over 20 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with SunTrust Mortgage.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 500 employees in 11 states.
In 2011, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender with more than $1 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.7 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Holy Cross to host “Something for Everyone,” a Community Block Party Celebration on September 5th and 6th
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Local Resident Volunteering At Sunset Playhouse
- Fox Brook Park open during Barker Road Construction