Charlie’s East Coast Hair Designs which celebrated its first anniversary at its Brookfield, Wis. location, 285 N. Janacek Road (just south of Bluemound Road), Brookfield, WI 53045 on September 1, 2012, has purchased The Barber Shop in Waukesha, Wis.
Charlie Bianco said, “When we opened our doors exactly one year ago, we had no idea how well we would be received by the community. We’ve grown well beyond our expectations, and our acquisition of this new location will bring our classic barbering services, razoring and men’s hair coloring to the Waukesha area. Our grand opening specials include $9.99 haircuts for men, women and children.”
My thanks to our regular clients, our new clients, and members of the community who have welcomed us so enthusiastically. My special thanks to our staff who work to make every visit to Charlie’s a positive client experience.”
Charlie’s Barber Shop in Waukesha is located at 1921 Silvernail Road, just west of Grandview Avenue. The shop’s hours are Monday-Friday 9am-7pm; Saturday 9am-5pm. Phone number for appointments is 262-547-8700.
Charlie’s East Coast Hair Salon in Brookfield is a full service, New York-style salon atmosphere offering classic barbering services, hair design, coloring, and waxing. With over 25 years of barbering and hair design experience in New York City, Charlie Bianco oversees the staff to ensure superior service. The staff includes a Master Barber, color specialists, and experienced hair designers, massage therapist, nail technician, and threading expert. All colorists are Redken-certified.
Charlie’s East Coast Hair Salon is located at 285 N. Janacek Road, Brookfield, WI 53045. Salon hours are Monday-Friday 9am-7pm; Saturday 9am-5pm; closed Sunday. Appointments can be made by telephone at 262-797-9700 or online at www.eastcoasthairdesigns.com. For more information, please contact Charlie Bianco at 262-797-9700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The UMDF Energy for Life Walk is September 26th!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Three Professionals Bring New Expertise, Experience to ActionCOACH Business Coaching
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Aimee Berg's Brain Tumors
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- Quincy University's Rachael Binash garners All Academic Honors in Volleyball