Freedom Flashing Products Inc. has been launched to offer a new seamless end dam with an adjustable rear leg and moveable web to provide a superior seal in window flashing.
“The flexible, Quick-Fit End Dam provides outstanding security against water damage around window and door openings,” said Michelle Draghicchio, president of Freedom Flashing Products in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
“The Quick-Fit End Dam's moveable web and adjustable rear leg make installation – even the tricky ones where you find cavity variations – a breeze,” Draghicchio said. “Masons will value the flexibility that provides a superior seam as part of the flashing system.”
The moveable web provides a watertight pan without the need for soldering, welding or caulking. The adjustable rear leg may be tilted to adjust for nonparallel cavity variations between the inner and outer wall components.
The standard dimensions of the prefabricated Quick-Fit End Dam are 6” depth, 3” rear leg height, 6” web width, and 3-3/4” base width. End dams in other dimensions can be fabricated upon request. Left and right side versions are available.
End dams are commonly handmade on a job site. With the Quick-Fit End Dam, a mason just needs to pop the end dam in place and complete the flashing system. He saves time and gets a superior seal.
“Give two masons the task of field constructing an end dam, and you will often end up with two very different items,” said Kyle Ray of Freedom Flashing Products. “And neither of them could fabricate an end dam that would adjust for the cavity variations that are often found between the inner and outer wall assembly. The new Quick-Fit End Dam provides a consistently superior seamless seal while offering flexibility.”
Freedom Flashing Products is the exclusive provider of the patented Quick-Fit End Dam, which is being manufactured in Menomonee Falls and delivered nationwide.
Freedom Flashing Products is on the web at www.ffproducts.com, and can be reached at 262-951-6540.
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Join us at the Sussex Farmers Market - Sundays from 9:30 - 1
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Brookfield Safety Town: Then and Now
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening