Freedom Flashing Products Inc. has been launched to offer a new seamless end dam with an adjustable rear leg and moveable web to provide a superior seal in window flashing.
“The flexible, Quick-Fit End Dam provides outstanding security against water damage around window and door openings,” said Michelle Draghicchio, president of Freedom Flashing Products in Menomonee Falls, Wis.
“The Quick-Fit End Dam's moveable web and adjustable rear leg make installation – even the tricky ones where you find cavity variations – a breeze,” Draghicchio said. “Masons will value the flexibility that provides a superior seam as part of the flashing system.”
The moveable web provides a watertight pan without the need for soldering, welding or caulking. The adjustable rear leg may be tilted to adjust for nonparallel cavity variations between the inner and outer wall components.
The standard dimensions of the prefabricated Quick-Fit End Dam are 6” depth, 3” rear leg height, 6” web width, and 3-3/4” base width. End dams in other dimensions can be fabricated upon request. Left and right side versions are available.
End dams are commonly handmade on a job site. With the Quick-Fit End Dam, a mason just needs to pop the end dam in place and complete the flashing system. He saves time and gets a superior seal.
“Give two masons the task of field constructing an end dam, and you will often end up with two very different items,” said Kyle Ray of Freedom Flashing Products. “And neither of them could fabricate an end dam that would adjust for the cavity variations that are often found between the inner and outer wall assembly. The new Quick-Fit End Dam provides a consistently superior seamless seal while offering flexibility.”
Freedom Flashing Products is the exclusive provider of the patented Quick-Fit End Dam, which is being manufactured in Menomonee Falls and delivered nationwide.
Freedom Flashing Products is on the web at www.ffproducts.com, and can be reached at 262-951-6540.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility