First Annual Taste of Brookfield & Beyond Launched by Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce
Carol White, IOM, President of the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce (GBCC), has announced that the first annual Taste of Brookfield & Beyond will be held on Saturday, October 6th and Sunday, October 7th, 2012. The event will be held at Marcus Majestic Theatre, 770 N. Springdale Road, Waukesha, WI.
White said, “We were approached by the owners of several of our local restaurants who wanted to participate in an event that would appeal to everyone in the area. We expect hundreds of people to attend the two-day event to satisfy their palates and enjoy delicious tastes of outstanding cuisine from the area’s best chefs. Our guests will be able to sample delicious dishes and sip robust wines. And, I particularly want to thank Tony Iannice of Carrabbas and Heather Zwaska of Flemings for their forward thinking in planning and providing all of us with just what a customer experience should be.”
Organized and presented by the Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, the Taste of Brookfield & Beyond will showcase the area’s culinary diversity and prominence. The Chamber will sell tickets at the event for sample tastings at these ten restaurants: Bakers Square, Boston Market, Carrabba’s Italian Grill, First Watch, Fleming Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Marcus Majestic Big Screen Bistros, Melting Pot, Noodles & Company, Olive Garden, and Stir Crazy. Additional restaurants may be added. As a bonus, Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant will offer wine tastings.
The Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce provides its members with exceptional networking opportunities, business education programs, connections to local and state government, and resources to assist businesses grow and develop. Through its Ambassadors Council, The Chamber becomes Your Business Connection to its members. The Chamber also values its collaborative partnerships with other chambers in Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties. These affiliations expand the reach, influence, and visibility of the GBCC.
For more information, please contact Carol White, President, Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, at 262-786-1886 or email@example.com. www.brookfieldchamber.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Annual Church Picnic and Outdoor Worship
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain