PEWAUKEE, WI (September 10, 2012) – Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that 27 new employees joined the company in August 2012. The addition of these new employees allows the fast growing mortgage company to strengthen its resources and continue to provide its customers with superior service and quick turnaround times.
Notable new hires include:
Angell Martin Villinges– Angell joined the Garden City, Idaho branch as a Loan Officer. She has 16 years of banking experience, and was previously employed at Zions Bank.
Craig Stiles - Craig joined the Moline, Illinois branch as a Loan Originator. He has over 10 years of sales experience, and was previously a store manager at Moorehead Communications.
Doug Ankrum – Doug joined the Maple Grove, Minnesota branch as a Mortgage Consultant. He has 17 years of management and finance experience, and was previously employed with Valley Auto Group.
Kendra Arndt – Kendra joined the Corporate office in Pewaukee, Wisconsin as a Junior Underwriter. She has over 25 years of industry experience, and was previously employed with PrimeLending.
Mark Mediate – Mark joined the Poland, Ohio branch as a Senior Loan Officer. He has over 25 years of experience in the banking industry, and was previously employed with Bank of Nevada.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage Corporation and apply for a mortgage online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 500 employees in 11 states.
In 2011, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender with more than $1 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.7 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust Expands Dedicated Mortgage Lending Offices in Brookfield, Madison and Green Bay
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World