All God's Children Preschool, offering area children a unique, nondenominational, Christian preschool experience at Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee Street, Delafield, is enrolling students for the coming school year. Spots are still available for students in its two and a half, three, and four year old programs.
The preschool offers half-day, morning and afternoon programs with two or three day a week options. The school's curriculum includes Christian teachings and values, music and movement, and simple science fun. Classes are taught by two licensed teachers in facilities specially equipped for young children, including child-sized rest rooms. Class sizes are small.
Extended enrichments and lunch bunch are offered daily and allow for children to extend their preschool day with programming and activities that include Bible buddies, fun with food, super science, and music and movement.
The school year begins on Monday and Tuesday, September 10 and 11.
All God's Children is celebrating its 36th year as a ministry to area children. Founded in 1976 and licensed by the State of Wisconsin, school facilities include three classrooms with a general reception area for music and indoor large-motor play. All God's Children also has a fenced-in outdoor playground in a natural setting.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King has nearly 1,000 parishioners and welcomes new members. Its summer weekly worship schedule includes a 5 p.m. outdoor service on Saturdays and Sunday service at 9 a.m. The congregation will resume its regular worship service schedule effective September 9, 2011. Weekly worship will be held on Saturdays at 5 p.m. and Sundays at 8:15 and 10 a.m.
For All God’s Children Preschool enrollment information, 262-646-2136 or www.allgodschildrenpreschool.com. For information on Christ the King, call (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Express Employment Professionals Awarded “Best of Staffing”
- First annual Village Extreme to be held June 22, 2013 in Brookfield Village
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Free music event at Luther Manor
- Butler's Picnic in the Park to Feature Vintage Baseball, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
- Student’s award brings resources to high school
- Hamilton cheerleaders sponsor clinic