International Assocation of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) Waukesha Chapter Meeting – September 6, 2012
The next meeting of the Waukesha Chapter of IAAP (International Association
of Administrative Professionals) will be September 6, 2012 at the Venice
Club, 1905 N Calhoun Road, Brookfield, WI 53005
5:30 pm: Networking:
6:00 pm: Dinner
6:30 pm: Program: Succession Planning
Presented by: Amy Talaska
Succession Planning and Career Development:
Prepare yourself and others for future roles within the organization by keeping job descriptions up to date, using the mentoring process,and planning for your professional development. In this session,will learn how career development discussions, updated job
descriptions, effective Learning Management Systems, mentoring and other processes can help prepare someone to take over your duties so that you move into more responsible positions and advance your career.
Speaker: Amy Talaska
Amy is a team oriented executive administrative and operations professional with more than 15 years of diverse experience in the risk, financial and consumer goods industries. She is passionate about providing high level support services while working in unison with senior executives to exceed the expectations of clients. She earned a BA from Alverno College with an emphasis in business management.
Costs for meeting:
Dinner and Program
$17.00 All Others
RSVP to: email@example.com
All administrative professionals are invited to attend. IAAP is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the success of
career-minded administrative professionals by providing opportunities for growth through education, community building and leadership development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce: Announces 2014 Board of Directors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Breakfast with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse