Local doctor treated medal-winning American athletes in London
Brookfield, WI – 16, August 2012—A local doctor took the essential principles of his clinic to London to train and prepare America’s top judokas, weightlifters and wrestlers, six of whom earned medals for their performances.
A team of chiropractors from the Maximized Living chiropractic network, including Dr. Frahm, provided spinal adjustments and cutting-edge nutritional guidance to help improve the performance of athletes for USA Judo, Weightlifting and Wrestling. These methods, which help his patients, turn their lives around every day, boosted six of these athletes to the very pinnacle of their respective sports.
Kayla Harrison, who has openly credited Maximized Living’s care for boosting her performance, made Olympic history by becoming the first American to ever win a gold medal in judo. Teammate and fellow Maximized Living supporter Marti Malloy earned a bronze medal in her weight class a few days earlier.
Wrestlers Jordan Burroughs and Jake Varner each earned gold in their weight classes, the only Americans to do so in London. Their teammates Clarissa Chun and Coleman Scott each won bronze.
The Maximized Living system utilizes a whole-athlete approach blends complex scientifically proven principles with easy-to-use action steps that can revitalize health and ultimately increase performance level. For years, Dr. Frahm has been providing this same care to patients in the local community.
“Our goal for everyone is always to maximize performance and help people win at whatever they’ve been called to do. Some people have a calling to become pastors, some to be accountants, and some to put turkey on a sandwich for their child’s lunch,” said Dr. Ben Lerner, co-founder of Maximized Living. “We hope everyone aspires to live their lives and do their work at a gold medal level.”
About Dr. Matt Fahm - Dr. Matt Frahm is a member of the Maximized Living Sports, is certified in advanced spinal correction, nutrition, and detoxification. He is also the recipient of the 2010 Doctor of the Quarter Award, the 2008 Maximized Living Leadership Award, and graduated as Valedictorian of his class at Palmer College of Chiropractic. He founded the Maximized Living Health Center, in Brookfield, WI to show people how to apply the principles of Maximized Living and transform their health.
About Maximized Living
Maximized Living is a comprehensive health delivery system. It's a complete system for living utilized by a network of hundreds of Chiropractors and associated health care leaders. These doctors incorporate the 5 Essentials™ to identify root causes of health issues, remove interference and allow patients to build health rather than mask or treat problems with medications and surgery.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Youth Cheerleading Registration Now Open!
- Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Meal!
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness