ActionCOACH of Elm Grove Announces Tom and Jim Palzewicz and Chris Carman Rank as Top Business Coaches in the World
Tom and Jim Palzewicz and Chris Carman receive recognition as ranking in the Top 100 Coaches in the World for the month of June, 2012. This global recognition was announced by Craig Hohnberger, Master Licensee for Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Coach Tom Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 3rd in the United States and 32nd globally. Coach Jim Palzewicz was recognized as ranking 10th in the U.S. and 51st globally. Coach Chris Carman was recognized as ranking 20th in the U.S. and 96th globally.
Chris Carman, partner, said the business coaches are honored by this recognition. “We are pleased and humbled that our efforts to help business owners achieve their goals have been recognized. Our team is focused on helping as many business owners as we can; this is a great affirmation that we’re doing the right things,” he said.
“Our clients are selected more on attitude than size, and they want to deal with us because we understand people are important, systems should run a company, and we offer the most practical, most applicable and fastest strategies on growth.” said Carman.
ActionCOACH of Elm Grove is the local home of ActionCOACHes Jim Palzewicz, Tom Palzewicz, Chris Carman, and Chris (CJ) Penasa. To learn more, call 262-790-1213 or go to www.actioncoachofelmgrove.com.
ActionCOACH is the world’s number one business coaching and executive consulting firm, with more than 1,000 offices in 39 countries. For more information, go to www.actioncoach.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Annual Church Picnic and Outdoor Worship
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain