Local cycle enthusiasts and community members will come together for AngelsGrace Bike Show to raise money for AngelsGrace Hospice on Sat., July 21, 2012, at Tom & Di's Rustic Inn at W360N8739 Brown Street, in Oconomowoc, Wis. This event, from Noon to 4:00 p.m., will feature motorcycles of all makes and models.
Held in honor of Judith A. Kerzner, AngelsGrace Bike Show raises money for hospice services. Motorcycle collectors, builders, and enthusiasts will show their motorcycles and have the opportunity to win custom-made trophies for first place, second place, third place, Best of Show, and Judy's Choice.
"The kindness of the volunteers and staff at AngelsGrace Hospice was a great comfort during my mother's last days," said Nick Kerzner, event coordinator for AngelsGrace Bike Show. "I became a volunteer at AngelsGrace in an effort to give something back, but I always leave with more than I give."
AngelsGrace Hospice was established in 2004 and has served more than 1,850 patients from surrounding communities. It is a nonprofit organization located in Oconomowoc, Wis., that provides inpatient services for terminally ill individuals who cannot stay at home. AngelsGrace Hospice aims to provide extraordinary care to patients, emphasizing quality of remaining life while easing patients’ pain and symptoms.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children’s Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children’s Foundation
- Welcome to First Weber Group...
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- Feline Superstars Debut This Weekend in New Endangered Species Puzzles at Zoo
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk with a Wheaton Doc"