Get ready to tee up for Camp Indian Sands’ 7th annual charity golf outing. The event takes place on Saturday, August 11 at Silver Spring Golf & Banquet Center in Menomonee Falls.
All proceeds benefit Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wisconsin. The camp offers outdoor camping ministry that brings together church and community groups of diverse cultural, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, with a strong emphasis on the urban youth of Greater Milwaukee. Camp Indian Sands nurtures an awareness of the environment, spiritual growth and renewal, and the celebration of life.
Sign-in starts at 7:15 a.m., with tee-off at 8 a.m. The day's golfing is followed by a buffet lunch, raffle and live auction. Registration fees are $340 per four-some, or $23 per person for non-golfers who want to attend the buffet lunch. Hole sponsorships are still available for $110.
Visit www.campindiansands.org for details and to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- ART TO ART: True Stories
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- Kevin Rey Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care