Get ready to tee up for Camp Indian Sands’ 7th annual charity golf outing. The event takes place on Saturday, August 11 at Silver Spring Golf & Banquet Center in Menomonee Falls.
All proceeds benefit Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wisconsin. The camp offers outdoor camping ministry that brings together church and community groups of diverse cultural, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, with a strong emphasis on the urban youth of Greater Milwaukee. Camp Indian Sands nurtures an awareness of the environment, spiritual growth and renewal, and the celebration of life.
Sign-in starts at 7:15 a.m., with tee-off at 8 a.m. The day's golfing is followed by a buffet lunch, raffle and live auction. Registration fees are $340 per four-some, or $23 per person for non-golfers who want to attend the buffet lunch. Hole sponsorships are still available for $110.
Visit www.campindiansands.org for details and to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- Wisconsin Singers Debuts in Brookfield
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Register now! Read It & Eat - Popular Library Program
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens