Get ready to tee up for Camp Indian Sands’ 7th annual charity golf outing. The event takes place on Saturday, August 11 at Silver Spring Golf & Banquet Center in Menomonee Falls.
All proceeds benefit Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wisconsin. The camp offers outdoor camping ministry that brings together church and community groups of diverse cultural, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, with a strong emphasis on the urban youth of Greater Milwaukee. Camp Indian Sands nurtures an awareness of the environment, spiritual growth and renewal, and the celebration of life.
Sign-in starts at 7:15 a.m., with tee-off at 8 a.m. The day's golfing is followed by a buffet lunch, raffle and live auction. Registration fees are $340 per four-some, or $23 per person for non-golfers who want to attend the buffet lunch. Hole sponsorships are still available for $110.
Visit www.campindiansands.org for details and to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why should everyone get massages regularly?
- TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Kicks off Movers for Military Drive to Help Veterans in Shelters
- Tech Trends workshops continue on October 8, 2015 due to exceptional success
- Brookfield Chamber hosts 10th anniversary ribbon-cutting for Absolute Pilates
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post - Disc Herniation
- Dianne Gleixner Teaches Basketry
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Donates More Than $2,000 to Elmbrook Schools in September
- A Delicious Gift of Coffee Sent to Our Local Troops Overseas
- Trinity UCC Hosting "A Fair for all Seasons" Craft Fair
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers