Get ready to tee up for Camp Indian Sands’ 7th annual charity golf outing. The event takes place on Saturday, August 11 at Silver Spring Golf & Banquet Center in Menomonee Falls.
All proceeds benefit Camp Indian Sands, a Christian summer camp located near Neshkoro, Wisconsin. The camp offers outdoor camping ministry that brings together church and community groups of diverse cultural, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, with a strong emphasis on the urban youth of Greater Milwaukee. Camp Indian Sands nurtures an awareness of the environment, spiritual growth and renewal, and the celebration of life.
Sign-in starts at 7:15 a.m., with tee-off at 8 a.m. The day's golfing is followed by a buffet lunch, raffle and live auction. Registration fees are $340 per four-some, or $23 per person for non-golfers who want to attend the buffet lunch. Hole sponsorships are still available for $110.
Visit www.campindiansands.org for details and to register.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Hawaii in December
- Donate to Toys for Tots and Win at the Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center of Brookfield
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- Milwaukee/NARI: Bathroom Remodeling Trends Address Style and Function
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Winners of the 47th annual Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award Art Contest
- Festival of Trees
- Free Admission to Christmas Silver Tea & Christmas Cookie Sale
- Giving Tuesday: BBB Advises Checking Charities Out Before Making Year-End Gifts